The Fashion & Textiles Industry Journal is an open access peer-reviewed journal dedicated to promoting scholarly exchange among academic researchers and industrial innovation in the field of fashion, textiles and apparel industry, related fields. This is the most innovative academic journal in Ukraine that facilitates active exchanges between researchers and practitioners.
The Fashion & Textiles Industry Journal published by the Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design. It was launched in 1921.
Professional registration: Order of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 374 dated 13.03.2017.
The scope of the journal includes:
- Textile and Leather Science and Technologies: Material Science , Fiber and Textile Processing, Dyeing and Finishing, Smart and Intelligent Textiles, Nanotechnology
- Machinery and Equipment: Industrial Engineering & Management, Automatic manipulation of fabric, Colour inventory management, Computer-aided design and manufacture, Fabric testing and capabilities, Garment manufacture and design, Quality issues, Robots, Sewing machines
- Fashion Business: Supply Chain Management of Clothing and Textiles Industry, Merchandising, Retailing, Fashion Marketing, Consumer Behavior
- Fashion Design and History: Aesthetic Aspects of Fashion, Design Process, Fashion Trends, Textiles/Clothing/Fashion Design, Cultural Study on Fashion, History of Fashion/Costume/Dress
- Research Articles (submissions welcome). Original research papers, reporting novel findings in fashion, textiles and apparel industry, related fields. (These articles are peer-reviewed)
- Reviews (submissions welcome). Reviews that balance interest for the general readers with usefulness for specialists.They are intended to stimulate discussion and new experimental approaches. (These articles are peer-reviewed)
- News & Views (commissioned only). News, News Features, Research Highlights, Special Reports, Original reporting and Analysis and other. (These are not peer-reviewed)
- Books, Other Media Reviews
- Conference/Expo Summaries
Key journal audiences:
Academics, researchers and industrialists working in the clothing and allied industries.
Manuscripts are welcomed from industrial laboratories, research centers, universities, private research organizations and independent scientists.